Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our Coolest Ambassador yet....


Move over Mick Jagger, I'd like to take a moment to introduce Ayden Marie Vargas.  Okay, I know there are a lot of Stones fans out there (I'm one of them), but as this is a blog entitled "FitwithPhonak", I'm rating the coolness factor based on an entirely different set of criteria than that by which rock legends are measured.  As far as I know Mick has never run a marathon...and I'd be willing to bet good money that Keith Richards hasn't either (and I'm pretty sure he never will). 

Ayden on the other hand is not only a runner, Hear the World ambassador, and all around cool individual, but she has unique understanding of what it is like to experience the sudden onset of hearing-loss.  More importantly, she's a great example of why living with a hearing-loss should never prevent you from living life to the fullest...

Read Ayden's story here...


http://www.hear-the-world.com/en/the-initiative/community-ambassadors/ayden-marie.html

Ayden and her team, representing HTW at a run in Long Beach


The Definition of pre-run"Game-Face", take note everyone....


No comments:

Post a Comment