Monday, February 21, 2011

The Globe and Mail - Winter Running

With a tease of warmer weather on Friday we were back to frigid temperatures again by Saturday.  I was hoping to avoid more weather banter but since winter appears to be stubborn this year I thought I'd share a great article from the Globe.  A few really good pointers listed as well as some great related links:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health/running/how-to-run-outside-in-winter/article1913569/

P.S.  Thanks to Maxine for posting this on facebook, I would have missed it otherwise :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Adam!
    I had just run hills in -20C and felt the need to defend myself, lol.
    All you need is a good base layer, something to cover the lover half of your face, and some good mittens (kleenex helps too!); and you'll be good to go!

    m

    ReplyDelete