Monday, January 24, 2011

It's cold out......

Okay so it's freezing in Ontario, and despite my winter running tips I still don't feel like running outside until it warms up by a few degrees.  Tonight's update is to the link banner on the right hand side of the screen.  You'll notice two more events listed, the Ottawa Army Run, and the Valley Harvest Run in Wolfville Nova Scotia.  Through an encouraging early response to this program I've been reminded that Toronto is not the centre of the universe.  As such we've added a couple of events to ensure that we're able to provide options both by date and location.  I had the pleasure of running the Wolfville Marathon last fall and definitely look forward to heading back this year.  The Army Run will be new for me but I've heard great things and look forward to taking part with our friends from the 613' this year.

Stay warm,

No comments:

Post a Comment